Home Financing. Tailored to You.
Sara has over 16 years’ experience in the Mortgage Industry with 14 years being spent as a Top Producing Loan Originator for a high-volume builder. Prior to that she was a Realtor and a Loan Processor, so she has a foundation that allows her to understand the transaction from every angle.
She believes that purchasing a home, whether it is the first or fifteenth is a monumental life event. Getting to know her customers is key. The why to their purchase helps her team streamline a complex process to help prevent anyone from becoming overwhelmed or anxious while putting their financing in place. It is extremely important to Sara and her team that at the end of the process, their buyers feel as though they were well informed and that the many details involved were well managed by their mortgage team. Sara works diligently to strategize and ensure that she is assisting each buyer in making the best choices for their family. She takes as much time as each buyer needs for explanation, so they are comfortable with the details. It’s a huge investment and it matters. When each buyer closes on their home Sara wants them to remember the positive collaborative experience that Inspire Home Loans was able to give them.
Sara and her husband Mike are both native Austinites growing up in Central Austin and now call Cedar Park home. Mike is a Professional Residential Inspector and they have two teenagers, Aidan and Makayla. Both kids are involved in athletics at their schools and keep the family both busy and entertained. You’ll often find them enjoying game nights at home, movies and hanging out with their extended families that also live in Austin.
Inspire Home Loans is a wholly owned subsidiary of Century Communities. Our relationship makes us uniquely situated to make sure your loan closes on time - giving you the keys to your new home as quickly as possible.
We make loans for buyers of homes built by Century Communities and their affiliates, so our focus is 100% on YOU, the buyer.
Payment for standard fees is not required prior to closing (except that a fee may be charged if you choose an optional long term rate lock if available).
- In order to qualify you for the purchase of a home, Century Communities may require evidence of qualification.
- Inspire Home Loans will pre-qualify you for a mortgage based upon information you enter into the online Pre-Qualification Form.
- There is no charge for pre-qualification.
- In order to complete the worksheet you will need to tell us about the new home you are interested in, basic information about yourself including Employment, Income, and Assets.
- Once your pre-qualification is complete, a loan officer will contact you within 24 hours.
- After you enter into a contract to purchase the home, if you want to apply for a loan, the loan officer will convert your information into an application, provide you with disclosures and gather the remaining information necessary for loan approval.
Continue the Pre-Qualifying Process
Now that you know a little more about your loan officer and how the pre-qualification process works we can get started!Pre-Qualify
Check Your Loan's Status
Already started your home-buying process? Check your loan's status by entering your email address below.Note: This process requires the use of popups. Please be sure to allow popups for this site.