Home Financing. Tailored to You.
I was born in Buenos Aires, Argentina and speak spanish fluently. When I was younger, I had the opportunity to travel quite a bit - living in both Spain and England for some time.
With over 20 years of experience in the mortgage industry, specializing in working with builders and homebuyers, I love assisting families achieve their dream of homeownership and providing exceptional customer service throughout the mortgage process is my top priority. Be assured that you are in the right hands. I will be your guide and walk you through each step, custom tailor a program that best fits your needs and timely answer any questions that may arise. Your complete satisfaction is my goal.
Look forward to working with you and exceeding your expectations.
Inspire Home Loans is a wholly owned subsidiary of Century Communities. Our relationship makes us uniquely situated to make sure your loan closes on time - giving you the keys to your new home as quickly as possible.
We make loans for buyers of homes built by Century Communities and their affiliates, so our focus is 100% on YOU, the buyer.
Payment for standard fees is not required prior to closing (except that a fee may be charged if you choose an optional long term rate lock if available).
- In order to qualify you for the purchase of a home, Century Communities may require evidence of qualification.
- Inspire Home Loans will pre-qualify you for a mortgage based upon information you enter into the online Pre-Qualification Form.
- There is no charge for pre-qualification.
- In order to complete the worksheet you will need to tell us about the new home you are interested in, basic information about yourself including Employment, Income, and Assets.
- Once your pre-qualification is complete, a loan officer will contact you within 24 hours.
- After you enter into a contract to purchase the home, if you want to apply for a loan, the loan officer will convert your information into an application, provide you with disclosures and gather the remaining information necessary for loan approval.
Continue the Pre-Qualifying Process
Now that you know a little more about your loan officer and how the pre-qualification process works we can get started!
Check Your Loan's Status
Already started your home-buying process? Check your loan's status by entering your email address below.Note: This process requires the use of popups. Please be sure to allow popups for this site.