Home Financing. Tailored to You.
Shelby has been in the mortgage industry since 2014 primarily working with new home builders. Whether you are a first-time homebuyer or an experienced homeowner, Shelby’s goal is to support you throughout the home buying process. Shelby started as an Administrative Assistant then worked into a Loan Processor Assistant role eventually becoming a Loan Officer Assistant then graduating into a Loan Officer, so she is well versed in the mortgage process. Her top priority is to fit borrowers with the best loan option available for their unique needs. She makes it her goal that each borrower understands the mortgage process every step of the way, as well as ensuring that your homebuying experience is a pleasant one!
She is a native Texan, born and raised in the Spring area. She enjoys spending her free time relaxing with her family or taking her dog, Harleigh, to the dog park. Her passions include traveling and going to concerts as well as cheering on the Green Bay Packers!
Inspire Home Loans is a wholly owned subsidiary of Century Communities. Our relationship makes us uniquely situated to make sure your loan closes on time - giving you the keys to your new home as quickly as possible.
We make loans for buyers of homes built by Century Communities and their affiliates, so our focus is 100% on YOU, the buyer.
Payment for standard fees is not required prior to closing (except that a fee may be charged if you choose an optional long term rate lock if available).
- In order to qualify you for the purchase of a home, Century Communities may require evidence of qualification.
- Inspire Home Loans will pre-qualify you for a mortgage based upon information you enter into the online Pre-Qualification Form.
- There is no charge for pre-qualification.
- In order to complete the worksheet you will need to tell us about the new home you are interested in, basic information about yourself including Employment, Income, and Assets.
- Once your pre-qualification is complete, a loan officer will contact you within 24 hours.
- After you enter into a contract to purchase the home, if you want to apply for a loan, the loan officer will convert your information into an application, provide you with disclosures and gather the remaining information necessary for loan approval.
Continue the Pre-Qualifying Process
Now that you know a little more about your loan officer and how the pre-qualification process works we can get started!Pre-Qualify
Check Your Loan's Status
Already started your home-buying process? Check your loan's status by entering your email address below.Note: This process requires the use of popups. Please be sure to allow popups for this site.