Home Financing. Tailored to You.
Hi, my name is Mac Thomas and I am a Mortgage Consultant with Inspire Home Loans in Georgia. I am passionate about meeting the needs and goals of my clients. With over 20 years of experience, I specialize in bringing peace of mind to the home financing process.
My favorite part about being a mortgage consultant is serving people. With the immense complexity of loans, I know that one size does not fit all. Most loan officers will plug people into 3 or 4 standard programs. I love using my experience, extensive training and knowledge of the many loan options available to tailor a situation that best meets your personal and financial goals.
Communication is the key to a good working relationship. I pride myself on being accessible 24/7, and staying in touch so that you're never wondering about the status of your loan. My time and I are here for you. Don't hesitate to call me if you have any questions.
Inspire Home Loans is a wholly owned subsidiary of Century Communities. Our relationship makes us uniquely situated to make sure your loan closes on time - giving you the keys to your new home as quickly as possible.
We make loans for buyers of homes built by Century Communities and their affiliates, so our focus is 100% on YOU, the buyer.
Payment for standard fees is not required prior to closing (except that a fee may be charged if you choose an optional long term rate lock if available).
- In order to qualify you for the purchase of a home, Century Communities may require evidence of qualification.
- Inspire Home Loans will pre-qualify you for a mortgage based upon information you enter into the online Pre-Qualification Form.
- There is no charge for pre-qualification.
- In order to complete the worksheet you will need to tell us about the new home you are interested in, basic information about yourself including Employment, Income, and Assets.
- Once your pre-qualification is complete, a loan officer will contact you within 24 hours.
- After you enter into a contract to purchase the home, if you want to apply for a loan, the loan officer will convert your information into an application, provide you with disclosures and gather the remaining information necessary for loan approval.
Continue the Pre-Qualifying Process
Now that you know a little more about your loan officer and how the pre-qualification process works we can get started!
Check Your Loan's Status
Already started your home-buying process? Check your loan's status by entering your email address below.Note: This process requires the use of popups. Please be sure to allow popups for this site.