Home Financing. Tailored to You.
Latham Jackson specializes in all of types of residential mortgage lending with a focus on new construction, VA and first-time buyers. Having begun his mortgage career over 26 years ago, he has helped over 2000 families realize their dream of home ownership! His goal is to help clients navigate the mortgage process while providing them the highest level of customer service. After serving 4 years in the Marine Corps, Latham graduated from the University of North Carolina in Charlotte with a BS in Business concentrating in Finance and minoring in Economics.
Inspire Home Loans is a wholly owned subsidiary of Century Communities. Our relationship makes us uniquely situated to make sure your loan closes on time - giving you the keys to your new home as quickly as possible.
We make loans for buyers of homes built by Century Communities and their affiliates, so our focus is 100% on YOU, the buyer.
Payment for standard fees is not required prior to closing (except that a fee may be charged if you choose an optional long term rate lock if available).
- In order to qualify you for the purchase of a home, Century Communities may require evidence of qualification.
- Inspire Home Loans will pre-qualify you for a mortgage based upon information you enter into the online Pre-Qualification Form.
- There is no charge for pre-qualification.
- In order to complete the worksheet you will need to tell us about the new home you are interested in, basic information about yourself including Employment, Income, and Assets.
- Once your pre-qualification is complete, a loan officer will contact you within 24 hours.
- After you enter into a contract to purchase the home, if you want to apply for a loan, the loan officer will convert your information into an application, provide you with disclosures and gather the remaining information necessary for loan approval.
Continue the Pre-Qualifying Process
Now that you know a little more about your loan officer and how the pre-qualification process works we can get started!
Check Your Loan's Status
Already started your home-buying process? Check your loan's status by entering your email address below.Note: This process requires the use of popups. Please be sure to allow popups for this site.