Home Financing. Tailored to You.
Justin grew-up in Morrison, Colorado and moved to Phoenix, Arizona where he started high school. He was a 2-sport athlete who played baseball and basketball. His high school basketball team won the 4A State Championship his senior year. Justin went on to attend Arizona State University where he studied Business/Finance.
Justin has been in the Finance/Mortgage industry since 1998. His focus throughout the majority of his career has been on builder mortgage financing. Justin has extensive product knowledge and takes pride in finding practical solutions while helping clients to understand their options when financing the purchase of their new home. Exceptional customer service is important to Justin and he works with his clients throughout each step of the process to ensure a smooth transaction. In his free time, Justin enjoys golf and traveling with his wife, Deena, and their two young children, Jack and Ariana.
Inspire Home Loans is a wholly owned subsidiary of Century Communities. Our relationship makes us uniquely situated to make sure your loan closes on time - giving you the keys to your new home as quickly as possible.
We make loans for buyers of homes built by Century Communities and their affiliates, so our focus is 100% on YOU, the buyer.
Payment for standard fees is not required prior to closing (except that a fee may be charged if you choose an optional long term rate lock if available).
- In order to qualify you for the purchase of a home, Century Communities may require evidence of qualification.
- Inspire Home Loans will pre-qualify you for a mortgage based upon information you enter into the online Pre-Qualification Form.
- There is no charge for pre-qualification.
- In order to complete the worksheet you will need to tell us about the new home you are interested in, basic information about yourself including Employment, Income, and Assets.
- Once your pre-qualification is complete, a loan officer will contact you within 24 hours.
- After you enter into a contract to purchase the home, if you want to apply for a loan, the loan officer will convert your information into an application, provide you with disclosures and gather the remaining information necessary for loan approval.
Continue the Pre-Qualifying Process
Now that you know a little more about your loan officer and how the pre-qualification process works we can get started!Pre-Qualify
Check Your Loan's Status
Already started your home-buying process? Check your loan's status by entering your email address below.Note: This process requires the use of popups. Please be sure to allow popups for this site.