Home Financing. Tailored to You.
Positive, dependable and prompt, native Texan. Jessica Eaves prides herself on dedication to exceptional customer service.
Jessica grew up in East Texas and attended Stephen F. Austin State University. Upon graduation, she taught high school for two years until beginning her career in the mortgage industry in Houston, TX assisting buyers enhance their credit to become homeowners. She then went on to process loans then became a mortgage loan originator. Jessica has in-depth knowledge of multiple loan programs to help the first-time homebuyer make home ownership a reality or the seasoned homebuyer looking for their next home. Over her career, she has been recognized with numerous awards which she attributes to the knowledge and experience attained with each transaction.
When not assisting customers, Jessica enjoys spending time at the lake, cheering on the Astros, Rockets, and Texans and spending time with her husband, Clint and their beautiful daughters Kinzley and Anna Kate.
Inspire Home Loans is a wholly owned subsidiary of Century Communities. Our relationship makes us uniquely situated to make sure your loan closes on time - giving you the keys to your new home as quickly as possible.
We make loans for buyers of homes built by Century Communities and their affiliates, so our focus is 100% on YOU, the buyer.
Payment for standard fees is not required prior to closing (except that a fee may be charged if you choose an optional long term rate lock if available).
- In order to qualify you for the purchase of a home, Century Communities may require evidence of qualification.
- Inspire Home Loans will pre-qualify you for a mortgage based upon information you enter into the online Pre-Qualification Form.
- There is no charge for pre-qualification.
- In order to complete the worksheet you will need to tell us about the new home you are interested in, basic information about yourself including Employment, Income, and Assets.
- Once your pre-qualification is complete, a loan officer will contact you within 24 hours.
- After you enter into a contract to purchase the home, if you want to apply for a loan, the loan officer will convert your information into an application, provide you with disclosures and gather the remaining information necessary for loan approval.
Continue the Pre-Qualifying Process
Now that you know a little more about your loan officer and how the pre-qualification process works we can get started!
Check Your Loan's Status
Already started your home-buying process? Check your loan's status by entering your email address below.Note: This process requires the use of popups. Please be sure to allow popups for this site.