Home Financing. Tailored to You.
My wife and I have lived in Temecula (where we’ve raised 2 boys and a girl) for over 15 years. We enjoy attending all the activities they’re involved in (soccer, cheer team, football and school events). We love seeing extended family in San Diego and I also enjoy paramotoring around the Inland Empire (a sport my oldest son got me hooked on).
Over these last 15 years I've had the pleasure of working with over 2,000 buyers as they realized their dream of home ownership. I still get a kick out of hearing that a transaction has closed and knowing that my buyers are picking up the keys to their new home. I can’t wait to call and tell you “Congratulations, your loan has funded!”
My experience affords a unique perspective and understanding about financing for your new home. I’ll be letting you know what options are available based on your specific scenario (and highlight the differences) so you can make a completely informed decision.
Inspire Home Loans is a wholly owned subsidiary of Century Communities. Our relationship makes us uniquely situated to make sure your loan closes on time - giving you the keys to your new home as quickly as possible.
We make loans for buyers of homes built by Century Communities and their affiliates, so our focus is 100% on YOU, the buyer.
Payment for standard fees is not required prior to closing (except that a fee may be charged if you choose an optional long term rate lock if available).
- In order to qualify you for the purchase of a home, Century Communities may require evidence of qualification.
- Inspire Home Loans will pre-qualify you for a mortgage based upon information you enter into the online Pre-Qualification Form.
- There is no charge for pre-qualification.
- In order to complete the worksheet you will need to tell us about the new home you are interested in, basic information about yourself including Employment, Income, and Assets.
- Once your pre-qualification is complete, a loan officer will contact you within 24 hours.
- After you enter into a contract to purchase the home, if you want to apply for a loan, the loan officer will convert your information into an application, provide you with disclosures and gather the remaining information necessary for loan approval.
Continue the Pre-Qualifying Process
Now that you know a little more about your loan officer and how the pre-qualification process works we can get started!
Check Your Loan's Status
Already started your home-buying process? Check your loan's status by entering your email address below.Note: This process requires the use of popups. Please be sure to allow popups for this site.